Sunday 25 July 2010

Leaving home...Heading to The UK



Wednesday, 14th of October, 2009

I left Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, heading toward London accompanied with my father and brother.


Due to the lack of time, we couldn’t reserve in Saudi Airlines
 since all flights were fully booked.

The flight was nearly 10 hours
because of the transfer, which I honestly hate the most.

We arrived in London and had to step by the Saudi Bureau to finish some papers
 and then proceed to Nottingham.


I was a bit mad coz I wanted to stay in London for a few days
Unfortunately, I was supposed to attend my first classes the next day.

After reaching our destination,
we spent the night at a hotel in down town,
 I was too exhausted that I slept immediately.

My plan was to go to the university with my father
 for I didn’t know where or how to get there.
To my surprise, I met two of my friends in the lobby next morning,
we laughed when we saw each other because we didn’t plan for this to happen.

They told me that they have been to the campus the other day
 so we decided to go together and my dad stayed in the hotel with their fathers.


It all went good in the first day,
 and in the night, I was discussing the accommodation possibilities with my father.

He took the charge of doing this task after calling some friends
 who recommended few good neighbors in the city.

We stayed almost one week in the hotel and then took off
to our new house which I was disappointed with later on.

it was the first time for me to clean a house and wash dishes,
I even couldn’t cook till daddy taught me some recipes.

I was so pleasant with him around,

we went to parks together, did lots of shopping
 and since he likes walking, he used to do it all the time with my brother
 but when I was with them, I could complain all the time and he just made fun of me.

My father then went back home after spending two weeks with me,
 and I took the responsibility of everything.


4 comments:

  1. It seemed that you had hard times making yourself work, study and took all the responsibilities on your shoulder, but now you have some experiences to help you in your future life, trust me, Princess. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent daughter
    I'm so proud of you
    Keep running till you rich the highest point

    YOUR DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaady so happy 2 c u here:D:D
    glad u like it:)
    luv u
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete